Get your own customized display prototype produced cost-effectively by us. We use sheet-to-sheet production to produce our displays to keep the cost down. Prototypes start at €2500 / per display design.
Ynvisible’s electrochromic display can be used to provide instant visual feedback guaranteeing product authenticity. Displays are fully customizable to fit every brand’s needs and can be powered by NFC energy harvesting. This device was developed for demonstration purposes only.
11:09 AM · Jan 4, 2022·Zoho Social
We are excited to announce that we will be exhibiting at #CES2022. We can't wait to meet lots of inspirational people doing groundbreaking work in tech. If you would like to meet us, we will be at booth 51139! Come say hi and let's talk! zcu.io/xUNL
solar module was used in combination with a thermoelectric generator as energy source for #wearable devices. "A Wearable Organic Photovoltaic-Thermoelectric (OPV-TE) Hybrid Generator to minimize the Open-Circuit Voltage Losses of OPV Module"
The Company Putting Thin, Power Efficient Displays Everywhere
Did you know our electrochromic #displays can be powered by light energy harvesting? These 3 companies are some of the most promising printed organic #energyharvesting companies right now.
In a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, VMware and Dell Technologies today finalized the spin-off of Dell’s majority ownership of VMware.
Home visits and telephone assistance
Upgrade Hard- & Software
Set up hardware and peripherals
Fixes directly over the Internet
Virus removal if possible
Individual training, specifically targeted to your questions
Es ist wichtig, dass sich auf deiner Website immer wieder mal etwas ändert. Ich weiß: es ist nicht immer leicht, etwas neues zu schreiben. Topics macht es dir aber etwas leichter.
This is your module OneForAll speaking:
Before taking off there have to been made some modifications.
Adding custom fields
- Login to your WBCE installation.
- Add a new page with page type "OneForAll".
- Go to the "Fields Settings" and add the customized fields you intend to collect the data.
- Select the field type and modify the field templates to fit your needs.
- Note that every field must have a unique field name. Allowed characters are a-z, A-Z, 0-9, . (dot), _ (underscore) and - (hyphen).
- Consider the displayed placeholders. You will need them later when adding the item templates.
Adding item templates
Create your own item templates using the generated and general placeholders:
- Go to the "Page Settings" and use the mentioned placeholders in your templates to view the items just the way you want.
- Replace this text by them HTML code of your template.
- [PLACEHOLDERS] are uppercase and enclosed by square brackets.
- For a list of more general placeholders to accomplish your template click the "Help"-button on top of the "Page Settings" page.
- Add an item or two, enter some data and have fun!